Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Popeye's Mini Party!!

Hey guys. I had a mini party today!! I was on the xat, and we started a mini party! Heres some pics: (If you are wondering what the mouse or coin is, i sometimes get my mouse in the way sorry!!) Dancin in the HQ!

Siricee let us use his igloo for the party, and he originally planned the party!

Pengaflop was the life of the party!


Myscene2499 is my sister in real life lol, and she talked the most ;)



Here we sat on the Aqua Grabber and almost sank it!!











Here we were pretending to be teddy bears in Siricees igloo.







Snowball fight in Siricees igloo! Our team won ;)






Lastly, we helped out with the coins for change!!
~Popeye







1 comments:

deleted said...

Hello Popeye. You entered to be in my blog I believe. I will be watching your site to see how fast you post, not the others on this blog, but you.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.